Our mission here at RBO is to provide you with the tools, training and motivation to dramatically improve your marksmanship and confidence while shooting and hunting. For hunters, this will dramatically improve your ability to make an accurate and humane shot in the field. In preparation for a dream hunt, this skill set may make the difference for a successful hunt and an excellent hunting adventure. The course will be held in the classroom and in the field at an extended range shooting facility. Here you will learn proper firearm safety techniques, ballistics, MOA, and how to compensate for the variables of atmospherics, terrain and wind. Participants will be required to provide their own transportation to shooting schools. Whats included in your shooting academy purchase: Badlands Rifle Precision Shooting Course Manual, Badlands Rifle Precision Range Journal, Badlands Rifle Scoring Tape, Rolling Bones Window Decal, RBO hat, RBO T-shirt, Hunt Brochures, Range time with a experienced instructor and a low pupil student ratio and RBO rifle rental with ammunition. The course starts Friday night at 5 pm. There are plenty of hotel options in the area. Spearfish has options at the Days Inn, Hampton, Holiday Inn among others. Students will meet Saturday morning at 8 am and travel to the range where we will shoot until 5pm. A field lunch will be provided. Bring plenty of water or NA beverages, and snacks of your choosing. This course goes on rain or shine so bring clothing appropriate for any range of conditions we might encounter. Rain gear, and layers are recommended. Confirmation letter will be sent after booking. Also available as as a corporate academy.
- Course Catalog #: RBSDSA-01
- Eye Pro (required) Ear Pro (required, we recommend electronic: It allows you to hear verbal commands but offers outstanding hearing protection. Sport Ear is what the instructors wear)
- Shooting sticks (we recommend Stoney Point or Hammers,) we never go anywhere without the collapsable sticks. They take up minimal room, and weigh very little.
- Daypack with snacks
- Bug Repellant
- Notepad and pen/pencils
- This course goes on rain or shine so bring clothing appropriate for any range of conditions we might encounter. Rain gear, and layers are recommended
- You will need to get hotel accommodations in Spearfish, SD. Hampton Inn 240 N 27th Street, Spearfish, SD 57783 (605) 642-3003 Holiday Inn & Convention Center, 305 N 27th Street, Spearfish, SD 57783 (605) 642-4683
A Badlands Rifle will be provided for this course. If you would like to bring your own rifle and it was purchased from Rolling Bones Outdoors, please email us ahead of time so we can ensure we have proper ammo on hand. Email Eric at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject Title of SHOOTING COURSE for any questions. Available Dates for 2024 MAY 17 - 18 - 6 SPOTS MAY 24 - 25 - 10 SPOTS
DATE SELECTION (required)
T-Shirt Size (required)
May 17, 2024 - June 8, 2024
- Member Price: $1,500
- Non-Member Price: $1,700
Students can expect to shoot up 1000 yards and beyond during this course. On average students will shoot 200 rounds. RBO rifle rental and ammunition included in the price. Friday dinner, Saturday light breakfast, lunch, and dinner included in price. Hotel cost and transportation to and from RBO HQ not provided.
Spearfish, South Dakota, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 6 months prior to start date. 40% refundable 1 month prior to start date. No refunds under 1 month of the start date.