- Gear List
We are pleased to bring some very unique and high quality trophy hunting for a variety of Alaska’s big game. We specialize in high quality, high success rate hunts in an Alaskan wilderness that produces excellent big game trophies. Our goal is to help you have a successful memorable hunt while offering first class service. Most hunts are conducted in guide exclusive areas. Nothing beats the thrill of the hunt and clients return year after year for more. We feature a variety of big game hunts. If its DALL SHEEP, GRIZZLY BEAR, BLACK BEAR, or MOOSE, you seek, rely on our expertise to help you leave with a trophy animal. You’ll enjoy some of the most pristine Alaskan frontier while seeing some of creation’s marvelous animals.
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Average Classification: 36 - 38
- Shot Opportunity: 90
- Weapon: Rifle
- Hunt Catalog #: AK004-4
- Tag Availability: Over The Counter
10 1/2 yr old and Rams over 40" are possible
August 10, 2021 - September 28, 2021
- Member Price: $23,000.00
- Non-Member Price: $25,000.00
1st hunt is August 10-18 2021 2nd Hunt is August 20-28 2021 2022 $24,000
Alaska Range, Alaska, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
Our dall sheep hunts are conducted in one of our guide exclusive areas in the heart of the Alaska Range. No location is more challenging and more rewarding with steep terrain and bands of sheep. The Alaska Range Camp is fully outfitted with cooks and cozy cabins. It’s a rare treat to return after a hearty day of stalking dall sheep to a warm meal and comfortable bed. We only take 6-8 hunters each year and have a high success rate. This is truly a one of a kind sheep hunting experience! The better your physical condition, the more enjoyable the hunt, so come prepared. We strive to make your hunt unique and memorable and will strive to help you take home a trophy dall sheep. All are 10-day hunts.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Cabin/Lodge?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House
3 - Trailer
2 - Wall Tent
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding lodging and accommodations are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Heavy Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Field transportation provided
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
Dall Sheep Hunt Gear list No Cotton Recommend/Comparable • Rifle w/sling (Stainless is preferred) .270 - .300 caliber • Ammo (2 boxes) 150-180 gr. Barnes triple shocks • Leather hiking boots (extra insoles) Kenetrek Mountain Extreme • Gaiters Kuiu/OR/Mtn. Hardware • Hip boots or Neos River trekker (over boot) • Stocking foot Hip waders and 1 size larger Overshoe Chota waders and Keen Voyager shoes • Trekking pole (2) • Camp shoes Crocks • Pack (5,000 cubic inch minimum) Kuiu Icon 5000/Eblerstock • Sleeping bag (light weight) Mtn. Hardware Ultra Lamina 15 • Compression sack for sleeping bag • Sleeping Pad (light weight) Big Agnes • Camp pillow Wiggy’s • Binoculars (8x42/10x42) Leica/Leupold/Ziess/Swarovski • Rain gear (good, light weight) Kuiu Chugach pant & jacket • Wool socks (3) Smartwool, Darn Tough • Sock liners (3) Smartwool, Darn Tough • Underwear (4) Under Armor, ExOfficio • Tee shirts (3) Under Armor (heat gear) • Long Underwear (top & bottom) Kuiu merino 185 &250 • Light weight glove Mechanix wear glove/Kuiu • Waterproof/insulated glove Kuiu/Mtn. Hardware/OR • Pants (2) Kuiu Attack/Mtn. hardware Mesa • Shirt (2) Kuiu 230 Zip-T/Russell APXg2 • Jacket Kuiu Spindrift • Socking Cap & balaclava Kuiu/Mtn. Hardware • Cap • Handkerchief • Sunglasses polarized w/case • Knife Havalon Piranta • Headlamp (extra batteries) Petzl Tikka • Bug Dope & Head Net • Water bottle/camel back • Camera w/case (extra batteries/charger) • Toiletries (toothpaste & brush, chapstick, deo. sunscreen, etc.) Shower in camp!!! • Any Medications or eyewear • Blister kit/mole skin • Paperback book
What Outfitter Provides
List to be provided by outfitter
What to Bring
- ❏ Underwear (1 pair per day) ❏ Base Layer Top and Bottom (2 – 3 pairs per week) *we suggest merino wool ❏ Lightweight Camo Jacket ❏ Windstopper Camo Jacket ❏ Midweight Camo Jacket ❏ Lightweight Camo Vest ❏ Lightweight Camo Shirt (3 – 5 per week) ❏ Lightweight Camo Pants (1-2 pair per week) ❏ Midweight Camo Pants (1 pair per week) ❏ Rain Gear ❏ Blaze Orange (rifle hunts) *check Regulations in the state you are hunting ❏ Lightweight Gloves ❏ Midweight Gloves ❏ Camo Cap ❏ Camo Stocking Cap or Camo Beanie ❏ Camo Headnet ❏ Lightweight Black Shirts (if you are in a blind) ❏ Lightweight Black Jacket (if you are in a blind) ❏ Hunting Boots ❏ Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Liner Socks (1 pair per day) ❏ Boot Grease ❏ Extra Laces ❏ Camp Shoes ❏ Stalking Shoes ❏ Knee Pads ❏ Antelope Decoy ❏ Ground Blind ❏ Folding Chair ❏ Bow Holder ❏ Day Pack ❏ Water Bottle ❏ Large Backpack ❏ Wind Direction Indicator ❏ Flashlight ❏ Headlamp ❏ Hunting Knife ❏ Multi-Tool ❏ Topo Maps or Mobile Mapping Software ❏ GPS ❏ Scent Elimination Spray ❏ Water Bladder (2L) ❏ Fire Starter Kit ❏ Game Bags ❏ Caping Salt ❏ Dry Bag ❏ Game Cart (DIY) ❏ Binoculars (Quality 8’s or 10’s) ❏ Spotting Scope ❏ Tripod ❏ Rangefinder ❏ Bino Harness ❏ Phone Skope – Mount your phone to your optics ❏ Lens Cloth and Cleaning Equipment ❏ De-fogger Rifle ❏ Rifle (appropriate size for the game you are hunting) ❏ Shells (at least one box) ❏ Scope (with rain cover) ❏ Sling ❏ Shooting Sticks ❏ Soft Rifle Case ❏ Hard Rifle Case ❏ Gun Cleaning Kit BOWHUNTS ❏ Bow *check Regulations in the state you are hunting ❏ Arrows (at least one doz.) ❏ Broadheads *check Regulations in the state you are hunting ❏ Release *an extra release is recommended ❏ Soft Bow Case ❏ Hard Bow Case CAMPING GEAR ❏ Tent/Bivy (appropriate for the trip) ❏ Large Duffel Bag ❏ Sleeping Bag (appropriate for the season/region) ❏ Sleeping Pad ❏ Camp Pillow ❏ Cot ❏ Compression Bag ❏ 5 gal. Collapsible Water Container ❏ Water Filtration ❏ Pot ❏ Bowls ❏ Eating Utensils ❏ Lighter ❏ Large Fuel Container(s) ❏ Camp Stove ❏ Lantern ❏ Folding Table ❏ Paper Towels ❏ TP/Wet Wipes ❏ Ziploc Bags ❏ Heavy Garbage Bags ❏ Dry Bag ❏ First Aid Kit PERSONAL AND MISC. ITEMS ❏ Lip Balm ❏ Towel ❏ Insect Repellant ❏ Sunscreen ❏ Moleskin for blisters ❏ Super Glue ❏ Prescription Medication ❏ Seal-1 ❏ Duct Tape ❏ Pain Reliever ❏ Extra Glasses and/or Contacts ❏ Quality Polarized Sunglasses ❏ Personal Toiletries ❏ Camera ❏ Video Camera and/or GoPro ❏ Extra Batteries for all Electronics
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring