- Gear List
Four hunt dates of Five year consisting of one 14 day Stone sheep hunt, 2 10 day combination hunts and one 10 day Plains Bison hunt.
- Species: Stone Sheep
- Average Classification: 155 - 170
- Shot Opportunity: 80
- Weapons: Muzzleloader, Rifle
- Hunt Catalog #: RBBC001- 20-01
- Tag Availability: Over The Counter
August 01, 2021 - December 31, 2025
- Member Price: $125,000.00
- Non-Member Price: $140,000.00
- Special Deal: $95,000.00
Hunters will be required to pay taxes charter fees and licences and tags upon arrive of each separate hunt
Pease Region, British Columbia, Canada
Flexible hunting dates no refund
Four adventure dates to be determined between 2021 and 2025. One 14 day and three 10 day horseback 1 on 1 hunts. Hunters will pursue Stone sheep, Mountain Goat, Canadian Moose, Elk, Black Bear, Plains Bison, Wolverine in the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Cabin/Lodge?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House
3 - Trailer
2 - Wall Tent
1 - Client Provided
Hunters will arrive by Charter plan to one of four base camps. From there hunting will be conducted out of Cabins and tents
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Heavy Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Hunters will fly into Fort Saint John, British Columbia. Transportation will be provided from the airport to wilderness airstrip. From there the will be flown to camp by chartered bush plane. Hunters will be required to pay $1500 charter fee.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
This is a secluded mountain hunt. Hunters and bring 50lbs of gear plus firearm. Extra gear can be stored in the cabin.
What Outfitter Provides
- Horses and tack
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Firearm and at least 2 boxes of ammunition.
- personal affects..tooth brush etc.
- Good quality rain gear
- Water proof hiking boots
- multiple base layers number to suit the particular hunt
- Camp shoes
- Medium internal frame back pack
- Spotting Scope and tripod is optional
- Therma rest or equivalent
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring