- Gear List
The price listed is for AZ Fully Outfitted Kaibab(12A &12B) Mule Deer Hunt, 7 days. This is for Draw hunters who are looking for a guide. Hunts do not include your tag and license.
- Species: Mule Deer
- Average Classification: 160 - 190
- Shot Opportunity: 90
- Weapons: Rifle, Muzzleloader, Archery
- Hunt Catalog #: MB-002-D-AZ
- Tag Availability: Draw
August 15, 2020 - November 28, 2020
- Member Price: $5,750.00
- Non-Member Price: $6,325.00
We also offer a 7 day "Guide Only" option or a "Scouting Package" only as well for Mule Deer on the Kaibab in Arizona. Extra Day's and Extra Spotters can be arranged with the outfitter.
Arizona, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
Hunting big Mule Deer on the famous Kaibab.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Backpack Tent?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House/Trailer
3 - Wall Tent
2 - Backpack Tent
1 - Client Provided/Hotel
More information regarding lodging and accommodations are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Moderate Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
More information regarding transportation is available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
OPTIONAL: Spotting Scope-Variable (at least 30 power) – each guide will have one Tripod Small Video Camera w/extra batteries GPS – Garmin Legend, 60GX, Oregon Range Finder - highly recommended - Leica, Nikon Gaiters: Outdoor Research Crocs, Mtn Hardware, Kenetrek, Kuiu, Sitka Sunblock – SPF 30 – Important in desert country and for fair skin Safety Blanket - light wt. Foil type. Cell phone or satellite phone – handheld, Iridium or Globalstar w/extra battery and charger in some locations Water Filter or Water Purification Tablets or Liquid Small notepad and pencil/pen Specialty foods/snacks/jerky/gum or other food you enjoy.
What Outfitter Provides
- More information regarding items provided by outfitter are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
What to Bring
- Cooler for meat transportation home
- Waterproof stuff/compression sack
- leeping Pad - Thermarest Neo Air
- Moleskin, Blister pads, athletic tape, duct tape
- Boots( 1 or 2 pair) - Zamberlan Guide 960 GTX and Ibex or any other of the name brand quality boots
- Camp Footwear - Tevas, Crocs, Tennis shoes
- Comfortable travel clothes or fresh hunt clothes to change into if we are at a nice base camp
- Insulated vest for later coldweather hunts (Oct-Dec) – Down or synthetic fill – Sitka, Browning, Russel,
- Jacket - Lightweight KUIU Super Down, Sitka Kelvin Jacket and Vest or Russel APXg2 Scent Stop Fleece
- Head Cap/Beanie - KUIU or Sitka
- Gloves – KUIU Glove System, fleece, or knit shooting gloves. Later hunts will require wool or a weather/waterproof glove.
- Shirt - Long Sleeve - KUIU Merino Wool Zip T, Sitka Core or Traverse Zip T, Russel Explorer
- Shirt - Synthetic T-Shirt- KUIU, Russel, Sitka,
- Pants – KUIU Attack or Guide Pants, KUIU Tiberon Clothing, Sitka Asent Pants, Russel APX, First Lite Merino Wool
- Thermal Underwear Top/Bottoms
- Underwear Boxer Briefs - Sitka, Under Armour
- Smart Wool Socks (2/3 pair for a 5 day hunt) - Bridgedale Trekkers or Kenetrek, Kuiu
- 20 Quart Badlands Cooler
- Big Frig 45 Quart Badlands Cooler
- King's Camo Men's 8-Piece XKG Package
- Mountain Extreme
- Mountain Guide
- XKG Covert Hoodie
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring