- Gear List
The price listed is for AZ Fully Outfitted Kaibab(12A &12B) Mule Deer Hunt, 7 days. This is for Draw hunters who are looking for a guide. Hunts do not include your tag and license.
- Species: Mule Deer
- Average Classification: 160 - 190
- Shot Opportunity: 90
- Weapons: Rifle, Muzzleloader, Archery
- Hunt Catalog #: MB-002-D-AZ
- Tag Availability: Draw
August 15, 2020 - November 28, 2020
- Member Price: $5,750.00
- Non-Member Price: $6,325.00
We also offer a 7 day "Guide Only" option or a "Scouting Package" only as well for Mule Deer on the Kaibab in Arizona. Extra Day's and Extra Spotters can be arranged with the outfitter.
Arizona, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
Hunting big Mule Deer on the famous Kaibab.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Wall Tent?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House
3 - Trailer
2 - Wall Tent
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding lodging and accommodations are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Moderate Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
More information regarding transportation is available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
OPTIONAL: Spotting Scope-Variable (at least 30 power) – each guide will have one Tripod Small Video Camera w/extra batteries GPS – Garmin Legend, 60GX, Oregon Range Finder - highly recommended - Leica, Nikon Gaiters: Outdoor Research Crocs, Mtn Hardware, Kenetrek, Kuiu, Sitka Sunblock – SPF 30 – Important in desert country and for fair skin Safety Blanket - light wt. Foil type. Cell phone or satellite phone – handheld, Iridium or Globalstar w/extra battery and charger in some locations Water Filter or Water Purification Tablets or Liquid Small notepad and pencil/pen Specialty foods/snacks/jerky/gum or other food you enjoy.
What Outfitter Provides
- More information regarding items provided by outfitter are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
What to Bring
- Smart Wool Socks (2/3 pair for a 5 day hunt) - Bridgedale Trekkers or Kenetrek, Kuiu
- Underwear Boxer Briefs - Sitka, Under Armour
- Thermal Underwear Top/Bottoms
- Pants – KUIU Attack or Guide Pants, KUIU Tiberon Clothing, Sitka Asent Pants, Russel APX, First Lite Merino Wool
- Shirt - Synthetic T-Shirt- KUIU, Russel, Sitka,
- Shirt - Long Sleeve - KUIU Merino Wool Zip T, Sitka Core or Traverse Zip T, Russel Explorer
- Gloves – KUIU Glove System, fleece, or knit shooting gloves. Later hunts will require wool or a weather/waterproof glove.
- Head Cap/Beanie - KUIU or Sitka
- Jacket - Lightweight KUIU Super Down, Sitka Kelvin Jacket and Vest or Russel APXg2 Scent Stop Fleece
- Insulated vest for later coldweather hunts (Oct-Dec) – Down or synthetic fill – Sitka, Browning, Russel,
- Comfortable travel clothes or fresh hunt clothes to change into if we are at a nice base camp
- Camp Footwear - Tevas, Crocs, Tennis shoes
- Boots( 1 or 2 pair) - Zamberlan Guide 960 GTX and Ibex or any other of the name brand quality boots
- Moleskin, Blister pads, athletic tape, duct tape
- leeping Pad - Thermarest Neo Air
- Waterproof stuff/compression sack
- Cooler for meat transportation home
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring