- Gear List
The price listed is for UT Fully Guided Elk Hunt, 5 days, 1 Hunter and 2 guides. We also offer "Guide Only" options where hunter is responsible for their own food and lodging. Please ask your Hunt Specialist for details and additional information.
- Species: Elk
- Average Classification: 340 - 380
- Shot Opportunity: 95
- Weapons: Rifle, Muzzleloader, Archery
- Hunt Catalog #: MB-002-UT
- Tag Availability: Draw
Depends on unit drawn.
August 15, 2020 - November 30, 2020
- Member Price: $10,100.00
- Non-Member Price: $11,110.00
Hunts are booked with 50% deposit, and balance paid 30 days prior to your hunt. Must book 5 consecutive days. Additional spotters can be arranged for a 350.00 per spotter, per day charge.
Utah, United States of America
Deposit 80% refundable 1 year prior to hunt date. 40% refundable 6 months prior to hunt date. No refunds under 6 months of the hunt date.
Hunting screaming bulls in one of the best producing states in the West.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Trailer?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House
3 - Trailer
2 - Wall Tent
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding lodging and accommodations are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Menu & Food: Field Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
More information regarding the menu and food available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Physical Conditions: Heavy Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
More information regarding physical conditions are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
More information regarding transportation is available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
OPTIONAL: Spotting Scope-Variable (at least 30 power) – each guide will have one Tripod Small Video Camera w/extra batteries GPS – Garmin Legend, 60GX, Oregon Range Finder - highly recommended - Leica, Nikon Gaiters: Outdoor Research Crocs, Mtn Hardware, Kenetrek, Kuiu, Sitka Sunblock – SPF 30 – Important in desert country and for fair skin Safety Blanket - light wt. Foil type. Cell phone or satellite phone – handheld, Iridium or Globalstar w/extra battery and charger Water Filter or Water Purification Tablets or Liquid Small notepad and pencil/pen Specialty foods/snacks/jerky/gum or other food you enjoy.
What Outfitter Provides
- More information regarding items provided by outfitter are available upon request from your Personal Concierge Adventure Specialist.
What to Bring
- Smart Wool Socks (2/3 pair for a 5 day hunt) - Bridgedale Trekkers or Kenetrek, Kuiu
- Underwear Boxer Briefs - Sitka, Under Armour
- Thermal Underwear Top/Bottoms
- Pants – KUIU Attack or Guide Pants, KUIU Tiberon Clothing, Sitka Asent Pants, Russel APX, First Lite Merino Wool
- Shirt - Synthetic T-Shirt- KUIU, Russel, Sitka,
- Shirt - Long Sleeve - KUIU Merino Wool Zip T, Sitka Core or Traverse Zip T, Russel Explorer
- Gloves – KUIU Glove System, fleece, or knit shooting gloves. Later hunts will require wool or a weather/waterproof glove.
- Head Cap/Beanie - KUIU or Sitka
- Raingear – KUIU, Marmot, Browning, Sitka, Russel Raintamer 2
- Jacket - Lightweight KUIU Super Down, Sitka Kelvin Jacket and Vest or Russel APXg2 Scent Stop Fleece
- Insulated vest for later coldweather hunts (Oct-Dec) – Down or synthetic fill – Sitka, Browning, Russel,
- Comfortable travel clothes or fresh hunt clothes to change into if we are at a nice base camp
- Camp Footwear - Tevas, Crocs, Tennis shoes
- Boots( 1 or 2 pair) - Zamberlan Guide 960 GTX and Ibex or any other of the name brand quality boots
- Moleskin, Blister pads, athletic tape, duct tape
- Waterproof stuff/compression sack
- Cooler for meat transportation home
- Sleeping Pad - Thermarest Neo Air (only needed if wall tent or backpack style accomodations)
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring