Twenty years of testing, modifying boots and listening to our customers led us to create a light hiker that feels agile, protective and handles like a dream. We started with our tough Mountain Boot last atop the light and grippy Grapon outsole, and added K-straps tying the base of the heel to the seven inch, double and triple stitched, padded upper, securing you in for the ride. Meet the Corrie II Hiker - complete comfort and control wherever you go. Available in Medium and Wide Sizes.
Made in Europe.
- Product Catalog #: RB-88-HK
- 7" tall super-light leather and nylon lace-to-the-toe uppers with ankle support "K" straps and comfort padding
- Reinforced double or triple stitching in high wear areas
- 5mm nylon midsoles for support in rugged terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe and heel guards for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Lightweight Grapon outsoles for excellent traction
Medium (5 - 12, 13, 14)
Wide (8 - 12, 13)
- MSRP $300.00
- Member Price $285.00
- Non-Member Price: $300.00
- Shipping: $25.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.