The Helix Tent is perfect for any night on the trail. The ultralight 20D ripstop nylon fly and floor balance durability and weight while maintaining superior waterproofing to ensure that you stay dry even in the wettest conditions.
Practical and ergonomic features include roof ventilation to minimize moisture buildup, mesh storage pockets, and vestibule storage to accommodate gear. The unique three-pole design provides extra headroom to sit up without feeling cramped. The fly attaches to the tent with robust and lightweight aluminum hardware offering a strong connection to make sure the fly stays taut no matter what. With excellent ventilation, ultralight materials, and sturdy aluminum poles, the Helix is up for any adventure.
- Product Catalog #: RBHelix2p
- Helix 2-Person Footprint available
- Easy entry with two doors
- Mesh storage pockets, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Great ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Weatherproof fly attached at the corners for maximum adjustability and protection
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Extra guy-outs on the fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide the best weather protection
- 20D 380T nylon ripstop floor with 3000 mm silicone/pu coating
- 20D 380T nylon ripstop fly with 2000 mm silicone/pu coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Easy assembly with lightweight aluminum hardware and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Free-standing 3 pole frame with 7000 series aluminum poles
Base Size: 7'x4'6
Center Height: 41.5"
Vestibule Depth: 27.5"
Tent Area: 31.5 sq ft
Total Weight: 4lbs 2oz
Packed Size: 6"x18"
Available in Charcoal/Red
- MSRP $280
- Member Price $270
- Non-Member Price: $280
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.