The ALPS Mountaineering Dry Passage Series offers abrasion-resistant mid-weight dry bags constructed of durable waterproof TPU coated 420D nylon material with strong, fully welded seams. The bag's superior construction along with a secure roll-top closure locks out water and offers a tenacious water barrier in wet environments. An oval-shaped, flat bottom helps the bags stand up on their own and make them easy to fill. A D-Ring attachment point is included for additional gear lashing, stacking, or attachment to your watercraft. The most adventurous can't go wrong with the Dry Passage Series.
- Product Catalog #: RBDryPassage
- Strong fully welded seams provide a tenacious water barrier
- Secure roll-top closure locks out water
- D-ring attachment point
- Oval shaped flat bottom helps the bag stand up on its own; easy to fill
- Abrasion-resistant mid-weight 420D nylon TPU waterproof material delivers protection in wet environments
Available in 5L, 10L, 20L, 35L, and 50L
Available in Yellow or Charcoal
- MSRP $25
- Member Price $22
- Non-Member Price: $25
- Shipping: $8
+$5 for 10L; +$15 for 20L; +$25 for 35L; +$35 for 50L
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.