Updated for 2022, Leupold’s Mark 5 Carbon Fiber Tripod delivers the performance professional hunters and shooters demand in the field. Its rugged and lightweight design has an impressive load-to-weight ratio, capable of stabilizing 55 pounds of gear while weighing just 7.3 pounds.
- Product Catalog #: RBMK5CF455
- The Arca-Swiss compatible base secures your binoculars to any Leupold tripod with no adapter plate needed. The bottom of the adapter has a threaded ¼-20 for use with any tripod plate that is not arca-swiss.
- The ball head is designed to be lightweight and rugged for smooth, precise movements in the field.
- The plastic-free design is built for durability. The legs are made from rugged, lightweight carbon fiber, while the components are aluminum for maximum extreme-weather performance.
- Locking mechanisms at the top of each leg provide more flexibility in the field. The three different locking positions allow the legs to extend wider and lower to accommodate numerous heights and angles.
- Tactile locking grips on each leg section are easy to twist and lock in the field for quick height adjustments on the fly.
- An integrated counterweight hook allows you to add weight for extra stability while shooting or glassing in adverse conditions.
- High-grip rubber feet keep the tripod stable in wet conditions or on slick surfaces.
• Mark 5 Tripod
• Carrying Case
• Counterweight Hook
• 3-Angle Pivot Locks
• Hex Tools
- MSRP $1,299.99
- Member Price $1,234.99
- Non-Member Price: $1,299.99
- Shipping: $20.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.