BX-4 Pro Guide HD Binoculars $599.00
- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
With enough magnification for long-range identification, the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binos will also get the job done in tight situations; all while being compact and lightweight. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars boast un-paralleled brightness, edge-to-edge clarity, and advanced glare management elements; helping you see more detail in less light. Their ergonomic open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
- Product Catalog #: BX4proguide
- FULFILLMENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON PRODUCT AVAILABILITY. ESTIMATED WAIT TIME COULD BE UP TO 6 WEEKS. ORDERS @ RBO WILL CONTACT YOU OF ANY BACK-ORDERS OR CHANGES TO YOUR PURCHASE.
BAK 4 Prisms delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light.
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity.
Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- MSRP $599.00
- Member Price $499.00
- Non-Member Price: $599.00
- Shipping: $15.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.