Rolling Bones Outfitters
ROLLING BONES OUTDOORS - WHERE ADVENTURE BEGINS
Going for your Slam? Have all those points that you have been accumulating over the years for those trophy units? Or if you have a family that you want to start applying for points and build a strategy, this membership is right for you!
Our Platinum Membership service is designed to offer you a strategic plan for the next 1, 3, 5, 7, 10+ years so you can plan all of those adventures you have been longing for! You'll get direct access to Platinum Level services including but not limited to your personalized dashboard, customized travel itineraries, and our annual hunt giveaways offered only through our Platinum Memberships.
This plan will accommodate up to 2 adults and children under the age of 18. Your personalized service, access & support with experienced specialists, save valuable money & time and get the education & information necessary to confidently book and prepare you for your next adventure.
Please see below for the full list of member benefits.
- Product Catalog #: RBPLATINUM-RBMS
ROLLING BONES OUTDOORS PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Family Application Service (2-Adults / Children Under the Age of 18)
- Unlimited States / Unlimited Species Application Service
- Includes Primary Draws, Secondary Draws & Leftover Tags
- Two (2) Bi-Annual Dashboard Build Consultations
- Includes Five (5) State / Conservation Raffle Services
- State / Conservation Raffle Service - $50 per Raffle (after five (5) raffles)
- Entry into Annual Membership Draw / Giveaways (12-Points)
- Discounts on Adventures, Gear, Shooting Academies & Shooting Systems
- Unlimited Hunt Plans Identifying Best Matches for Your Vetted Adventures
- Direct Access to Platinum Level Concierge Services
- Customized Application Dates & Reminder Service
- Application Heat Map that Tracks your Applications Process in Real Time
- Customized Travel Itinerary / Portfolio for Each Adventure Booked
- MSRP $500.00
- Member Price $500.00
- Non-Member Price: $500.00
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.