When you're hunting Dall Sheep in the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories, you may be surprised with six inches of snow in August. Others may wait it out in the tent, but your Extremes give you the wherewithal to continue hunting no matter what. There's nothing tougher than high altitude sheep hunts and no boot tougher and more comfortable than these. Made in Italy. 4.2 lbs.
- Product Catalog #: RB-420-400
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Features 400 gram Thinsulate™ for warmth without the bulk
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction
Nar (8-12, 13, 14, 15*, 16*)
Med (7-12, 13, 14, 15*, 16*)
Wide (8-12, 13)
* Size 15 and 16 Mountain Boots will incur a $25.00 additional over sized charge.
- MSRP $485
- Member Price $479
- Non-Member Price: $485
- Shipping: $15
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.