Mountain Guide $509.00
- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
Hunting in the Chugach range outside of Anchorage means the most unforgivable terrain imaginable. And guiding a half dozen sheep hunts back to back requires intense planning and truly dependable gear. Knowing that failure is not an option, guides swear by these boots when they need to get up a scree field or put on the crampons and traverse a glacier to reach a pocket of rams holed up in a hidden basin. Made in Italy. 4.2 lbs.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-425-G
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- Non-insulated for comfort in warm temperatures
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Wide (8-12, 13)
Thinsulate Levels (required)
Size Options (required)
Width Option (required)
- MSRP $510
- Member Price $489
- Non-Member Price: $509
- Shipping: $25
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.