Born out of the same lightweight mountaineering design used for our Mountain Extremes, we built our Wildland Fire Boots for a singular purpose: To keep firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, without having to worry about boot failure. We started with the heat and flame tested K-73 Fire, high traction, deep lug outsoles, utilizing Kevlar Hot Zone stitching and laces, on fire resistant 10” full grain leather uppers that mold to your feet. The result is unwavering support, Kenetrek’s renowned durability and all day comfort. Meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 edition. Made in Italy.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-420-WF
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements - Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability and all-day comfort.
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
Brown or Black
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Wide (8-12, 13)
Size Options (required)
Width Options (required)
Color Options (required)
- MSRP $400
- Member Price $380
- Non-Member Price: $400
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.