- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
Whether you hike or hunt in warmer climes, here or abroad, the Safari is like buying two boots in one. Although they'll be your go-to early season or desert boot, they'll quickly become your first choice around town. The durable 2.5mm full grain leather uppers have a Cambrelle lining that breathes, wicks, and keeps you from overheating. And the new Django outsole pads your every step and grips just about any surface you'll encounter from rocky ascents to slippery sidewalks. We've added extra-padded soft collars and a flex notch upper design to bring slipper comfort to an incredibly durable boot. Made in Italy. 3.6 lbs.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-420-SAF
- Lightweight Django™ outsoles provide excellent traction
- No waterproof membrane for increased breathability in hot climates
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- 5mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7" tall 2.5mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Sizing Options (required)
- MSRP $390
- Member Price $381
- Non-Member Price: $389
- Shipping: $25
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.