Chasing desert sheep across the Cabeza Prieta Wilderness in Arizona calls for a boot that can take a full day of sharp, rock-filled, thorny terrain, allowing you to concentrate on what's around you. Crafted for extreme abuse, these boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover. The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites. Made in Italy. 4.0 lbs.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RB-425-DG
- 7" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- Extra padded soft collars along with special flex notch upper design for incredible support and comfort
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- No waterproof membrane for increased breathability in hot climates
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Wide (8-12, 13)
Size Options (required)
- MSRP $400
- Member Price $380
- Non-Member Price: $400
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.