Whether you're working out in the woods, in a factory, on a construction site or handling industrial materials, our safety toe boots will stand up to a beating and keep you comfortable all day long. We design and build our ASTM approved boots with the same attention to detail we give all our mountain boots. Made in Italy. 3.7 lbs.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-410-HK
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane.
- Non-insulated for comfort in warm temperatures.
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 impact, compression and electrical hazard safety standards.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 7" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Wide (8-12, 13)
- MSRP $435
- Member Price $413
- Non-Member Price: $435
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.