Sometimes you may need the stability of a plastic mountaineering boot, but if you've ever tried walking in them, you know they're uncomfortable and clumsy on mixed terrain. That's why we made the Guide Ultra, a hybrid hunter that borrows some of our EverStep technology to give you an ultra-support system, double durability and the all-day comfort of a Kenetrek. We've added our removable brace system to the uppers of our classic Guide Boot, and paired it with our one-piece, deep lug traction, super-stable K-73™ outsole. Whether you're challenged with ankle issues or just need something stiffer that's waterproof and moves from snow to rocky terrain in total comfort - look no further. Made in Italy.
- Product Catalog #: RBES-425-OPN
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers that utilize a one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with heavy pack loads.
- Anti-corrosion boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability
- EverStep® removable nylon braces provide additional ankle support for heavy pack loads in rough terrain.
Non-insulated for comfort in warmer weather or
400 gram Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth without the bulk
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
Size Option (required)
Thinsulate Option (required)
- MSRP $580
- Member Price $551
- Non-Member Price: $580
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.