A solvent trap is a firearm cleaning system. The solvent trap is designed to trap or capture the cleaning solvent so it can be disposed of properly and efficiently. A solvent trap and a suppressor are strikingly similar. The 2 differences being a solvent trap is not bored or drilled through the center and does not have a serial number engraved on the side. Building your own suppressor from a solvent trap is allowed as long as you have an approved Form 1 prior to the changes being made. Making changes to a solvent trap prior to receiving an approved Form 1 from BATFE is a felony. It is exciting to build your own suppressor from a solvent trap using a solvent trap modification kit. Following federal, state and local laws is of the utmost importance.
- Product Catalog #: RBSS.A-ST
- Solvent traps can be purchased legally without a Form 1. You cannot, however, modify, alter, or redesign solvent traps into a device for silencing without first filing and receiving an approved Form 1 back from BATFE.
- Hi quality solvent trap designed to collect your volatile cleaning solvents used while cleaning your firearm.
- Additional thread options available. Send request to email@example.com.
- Available in 4 inch (8oz.) and 5 inch (10 oz.) options.
- Stainless Steel Solvent Traps Come In Black Only.
Stainless steel construction for durability and light weight.
Caliber Options (required)
Length Options (required)
- MSRP $450
- Member Price $427
- Non-Member Price: $450
- Shipping: $5
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.