Easy in, easy out is only half the story. We've sewn 4-way stretch panels into the uppers of these waterproof comfort boots so you don't have to forego stability for warmth and convenience. By sewing the liners to the back of the uppers, you can get in and out of them with one hand, and our super heavy-duty zippers promise years of trouble free operation. The large surface area provided by the Tractor Tread outsole adds stability to unstable ground. Whether you're running to town, tossing some hay to the horses, or taking an after dinner stroll, you'll want these by the door all winter long. Made in Thailand.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-SZ428-T
- Traditional tractor-tread outsoles are non-marking and provide footing on wet or dry ground.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- A 6 mm thick three part liner, quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt.
- Heavy duty zippers allow for a quick, convenient entrance/exit from the boots.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
Sizing Options: 5-15 Whole Sizes
Sizing Options (required)
- MSRP $155
- Member Price $147
- Non-Member Price: $155
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.