Farmers and ranchers set great store by these self-cleaning boots for their ability to keep outdoor slop where it belongs… outside, and bowhunters swear by their ground sensing feel on the hunt. Both take advantage of Kenetrek Snug-fit lacing, super thick leather uppers, and warmth down to zero degrees. The large surface area provided by the Tractor Tread outsole adds stability to unstable ground. These aren't your Grandpa's traditional style upland field boots - they're built to give you the support and fit needed to work or hunt all day long. Made in Thailand.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-0428-T
- Traditional tractor-tread outsoles are non-marking and provide footing on wet or dry ground.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
Sizing Options: 5-15 Whole Sizes
Sizing Options (required)
- MSRP $270
- Member Price $261
- Non-Member Price: $269
- Shipping: $25
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.