Linemen, cable installers, arborists, tree service workers… any worker can't afford a boot failure… and that's the foundation from where we began designing this tough, built for comfort boot. From our seamless, one piece vamp construction to hardware that swivels instead of breaks, we thought of every detail so that you could forget about your boots and concentrate on the job at hand. Made in Italy. 4.8 lbs.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-410-LNI
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support in difficult terrain.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
Med (8-12, 13, 14)
WIde (8-12, 13)
Width Options (required)
Size Options (required)
- MSRP $495
- Member Price $470
- Non-Member Price: $495
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.