The Rolling Bones Outfitters rifle systems are designed to be exactly that: a complete shooting system. The rifle, the scope, the ammunition, the turret all goes together to enable the shooter an enhanced, easier, more proficient system than any of the individual components by themselves. This is a range, dial and dump shooting system. Once you obtain the range, dial the Ballistic turret that has been cut to exactly match the ammunition for your rifle to the corresponding range and execute the shot. Our RBO OVIS system exemplifies quality and ready to go excellence. Featuring the American Rifle Company Mausingfield Action with these features: Short action weight 1.88 pounds, long action weight 2.23 pounds- Interchangeable bolt heads support multi-caliber rifles- 83-degree bolt rotation improves knob to scope clearance and shortens bolt cycle- Toroidal locking lugs do not require lapping- Bolt-lug guide rail improves anti-binding performance- Integral recoil lug- Controlled-round-feeding for best reliability Dual cocking cams reduce the effects of friction and improve cocking efficiency- Battle proven Mauser style non-rotating claw extractor- Battle proven Springfield style inertial ejection- Robust bolt stop design- Extremely strong one-piece bolt construction- Machined from high quality steels that are both strong and tough- Machined in the hardened condition, improves final form- Corrosion resistant black nitride finish- Ergonomically designed bolt knobs- Bump-free bolt closure improves the feel of the action when closing the bolt- Pin-less interchangeable scope rail clamped to dovetail interface with 4 torx-drive screws- Compatible with Savage pre-fit barrels and locknuts- M5 Bottom metal with 2 AICS style mags, Carbon fiber Stock -Vertical pistol grip with a slight palm swell for enhanced trigger control and recoil management. -1" Recoil Pad -13.8" LOP -Trigger Tech Special trigger -Match grade hand lapped Paradigm carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel -Side port high efficiency muzzle break -Precision Match chamber cut for high BC bullets -Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20X50 Scope featuring a 30 mm tube mounted in quality ARC rings and TMOA reticle -BDC turret calibrated to exactly match the custom ammunition specifically loaded for long range accuracy and terminal performance -Power throw lever with 20 MOA per revolution -Side parallax -TMOA reticle -The shooting system is sighted in and ready to go -Ships in plastic hard case
- Rifle Catalog #: RBOVIS-001
- This rifle system is the epitome of excellence. If you want a shooting system that is ready to go, look no further. Available Calibers- 6mm Creedmoor: 6 Comp Match: 6.5PRC: 6.5 SS: 7 SS: 7 REM: 300 PRC: 300 Win Mag Includes sling, 50 rounds of precision ammo to match the turret on your scope. Complete shooting system weighs in at approx 8.6 pounds SA and 9.0 LA
Options include Titanium rings in place of the 20 MOA rail if you prefer this style for aesthetics as well as weight savings. This is still an extremely robust system due to the integral recess built into the action and the robust screws. The barrel is a technological leader in the field. The elimination of the steel shank at the end of the barrel allows for more even heat distribution. As pictured weighs 8.6 pounds without the bipod. The cartridges we have these chambered for allow for a shorter barrels and extremely portable, shootable systems. This rifle pictured is chambered in 6mm shooting a 100 grain bullet at approximately 3200 fps.
- Member Price $7,900
- Non-Member Price: $8,900
*Pictures with upgraded scope and bipod. Bipod not included.
- uber cool Chickmagneto magenta
Ordering Online Steps
- Sign up for an RBO Membership. Remember, members will instantly save hundreds on their rifle purchase. Then choose the rifle system you want. Select from caliber, color, optics, and hand configuration.
- Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. When you purchase a firearm online, it cannot be delivered directly to you. It must be shipped to a firearms store or dealer near you who has an FFL. To find one near you, give us a call and we can help.
- Receive your RBO shooting system from your FFL dealer. Be sure to examine and inspect the rifle before you leave the store to make sure it meets your expectations.
Because each RBO shooting system is built one at a time to your specifications please allow a few weeks for the rifles to be manufactured and shipped to the FFL of your choice. When picking up your rifle, please inspect it carefully for configuration, finish, and overall appearance. Once you take it home, itis considered a used gun and must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Deposit 50% refundable prior to full rifle purchase.