Western Plains Rifle $2,745.00
- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
The Rolling Bones Outfitters rifle systems are designed to be exactly that: a complete shooting system. The rifle, the scope, the ammunition, the turret all goes together to enable the shooter an enhanced, easier, more proficient system than any of the individual components by themselves. This is a range, dial and dump shooting system. Once you obtain the range, dial the Ballistic turret that has been cut to exactly match the ammunition for your rifle to the corresponding range and execute the shot.
- Rifle Catalog #: RBPR-0004
- If you have always wanted an accurate out of the box affordable shooting system but didn't want to spend the money for what is presently available, we have an answer. The Western Plains Rifle starts out life as a Ruger American Predator Rifle chambered in either 6 or 6.5 Creedmoor. These amazing cartrides propel an ultra high BC bullet that was perfectly designed to be big time medicine for western plains animals. The stock is a Magpul American Hunter that features amazing ergonomics to minimize felt recoil and maximize your natural point of aim. The Ruger action features a triple lug 70 degree bolt lift for quick follow up shots. The hammer forged barrel is threaded for a muzzle break and comes with a thread protector. This gun also has a detachable rotary magazine. The Timney trigger is set to a crisp 2.5 pounds. A Leupold 4.5-14-50 VX3i LRP with a turret cut to match the ammunition is attached via a picatinny rail. With the integrated cheek piece you are able to obtain excellent cheek weld, forgiving eye box and natural point of aim. All in you should be able to reach out to 800 yards with this amazingly affordable system.
Also available in 6.5 Creedmoor
- Member Price $2,595
- Non-Member Price: $2,745
- Special Deal: $2,395
1 Box of ammo to match the turret 4.5x214x50 Leupold LRP VX3i LRP featuring a MOA Reticle Leupold Rings
- Dark Earth
Ordering Online Steps
- Sign up for an RBO Membership. Remember, members will instantly save hundreds on their rifle purchase. Then choose the rifle system you want. Select from caliber, color, optics, and hand configuration.
- Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. When you purchase a firearm online, it cannot be delivered directly to you. It must be shipped to a firearms store or dealer near you who has an FFL. To find one near you, give us a call and we can help.
- Receive your RBO shooting system from your FFL dealer. Be sure to examine and inspect the rifle before you leave the store to make sure it meets your expectations.
Because each RBO shooting system is built one at a time to your specifications please allow a few weeks for the rifles to be manufactured and shipped to the FFL of your choice. When picking up your rifle, please inspect it carefully for configuration, finish, and overall appearance. Once you take it home, itis considered a used gun and must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Deposit 50% refundable prior to full rifle purchase.