RBO Custom AR-15 carbon $5,150.00
- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
This is where style and utility meet. These AR rifles will outshoot most precision bolt rifles. Built to exacting specs, this will be the AR that all others are compared too. Paired with a Leupold VX3i LRP and a turret precisely calibrated to the match grade ammunition yields the last AR that you will ever need!
- Rifle Catalog #: RBCK-15
- 1/2 MOA accuracy with match grade ammo - 7075 T6 billet upper with redesigned case deflector for mitigating case damage- 7075 T6 billet lower with integral trigger guard and flared magazine well- SLR ION MLOK BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator timed to barrel Optic mounted and zeroed- Wyoming Arms stainless steel, double stress relieved, SB nitride and hand lapped match grade barrel- Mid weight barrel profile 16″, 18″, 20″- Morse Tapered proprietary titanium barrel nut and barrel profile- Fluting for significant increase in surface area- 1/2 -28 threaded muzzle- Upper and lower fit optimized for accuracy and ease of maintenance- Ambidextrous Safety Selector- Ambidextrous Bolt Catch /Release- Direct Impingement gas system- Mid-Length gas system on 16″ or 18″ barrel and rifle gas on 20″ barrel for superior reliability- Bolt, Bolt Carriers, and Cam Pins are Coated for increased reliability- Geissele Hi Speed trigger with ceramic coating 2 3/4 lbs first stage and 1 lb second stage- BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle Magpul MOE + pistol grip Optional Vltor A-5 carbine buffer system with Magpul CTR stock- Chambered in 5.56 1/8 twist 6.5 Grendel 1/8 twist .300 BO 1/8 twist
Other options available on request
- Member Price $4,750
- Non-Member Price: $5,150
- Black on Black : Black on Sand on Black
Ordering Online Steps
- Sign up for an RBO Membership. Remember, members will instantly save hundreds on their rifle purchase. Then choose the rifle system you want. Select from caliber, color, optics, and hand configuration.
- Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. When you purchase a firearm online, it cannot be delivered directly to you. It must be shipped to a firearms store or dealer near you who has an FFL. To find one near you, give us a call and we can help.
- Receive your RBO shooting system from your FFL dealer. Be sure to examine and inspect the rifle before you leave the store to make sure it meets your expectations.
Because each RBO shooting system is built one at a time to your specifications please allow a few weeks for the rifles to be manufactured and shipped to the FFL of your choice. When picking up your rifle, please inspect it carefully for configuration, finish, and overall appearance. Once you take it home, itis considered a used gun and must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Deposit 50% refundable prior to full rifle purchase.